I have 8+ years of experience working in the software defined radio (SDR) and signal processing fields in the Defense and IC industry supporting various customers. I have developed software modems with different SDR frameworks including GNURadio, RedHawk, and XMidas. Currently, I am more focused on developing and applying machine learning algorithms to the unique missions in this industry. Contact me for more details.
I am currently unavailable for consulting.
My research is based on understanding and applying copulas to machine learning and signal processing algorithms. I expect to graduate with my PhD in the 2018 timeframe. See my Google Scholar profile here.
Open Source Contributions
Signal Processing Code
- Burst QPSK Modem Acquisition and Synchronization
- Turbo Product Codes Encoder (now merged into GNURadio baseline!)
- Turbo Product Codes Decoder (now merged into GNURadio baseline!)
Machine Learning Code
- Matlab Copula Toolbox (under active development!)
- Python Copula Module (under semi-active development!)
- OpenPNL & PyOpenPNL (under active development!)
- PCA, Statistical Whitening, and ICA
- Adaptive Equalization of QPSK Burst Signals
- Empirical Copula Density Estimation